Skilled Worker Visa--Tier 2

  • 1 hour
  • Consultation Meeting
  • Stretford Road

Service Description

You can apply for a Skilled Worker Visa, Tier 2 (General) visa if: you’ve been offered a skilled job in the UK you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland Getting sponsored You need to be employed by a licensed sponsor to apply to live in the UK. Your sponsor checks that you can do the job they’re hiring you for and if it qualifies you for a visa. They’ll assign you a certificate of sponsorship to prove this. They must also give you other information you need when you apply, for example how much you’ll be paid.

Contact Details

  • 412 Stretford Road, Stretford, Manchester M15 4AE, UK